Pediatric Therapy for Kids by Kidz
We help KIDZ develop the skills to THRIVE in everyday life and overcome daily obstacles.
Kidz Therapy Networks serves Alpharetta, Buford, Cumming, Duluth, Johns Creek, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Suwanee, and Roswell, as-well-as all the surrounding communities. If you have any questions contact us today.
- Mobility (i.e. crawling and walking)
- Tone, Strength, and Range of Motion
- Balance, Coordination, and Endurance
- Seating and Positioning
- Gross Motor Development
- Neuromuscular Function
- Sensory Integration
- Fine Motor/ Handwriting Skills
- Play and Social Skills
- Self Care (i.e. dressing, eating, or bathing)
- Oral Motor Function
- Environmental Adaptations
- Adaptive Equipment Modification
- Sensory Integration and Praxis Test
- Communication and Development
- Articulation and Fluency
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Oral Motor Control
- Augmentative Communication
- Social Skills and Social Language
- Auditory Processing
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us to talk about your needs or set up an appointment.
Grow A Little Stronger. Shine A Little Brighter.
Our Stars represent your KIDZ, your HOPES, your DREAMS, and your SUCCESSES.
At KIDZ we believe in YOUR STARZ and we’re committed to helping them grow stronger and shine brighter every day. Every achievement your KIDZ make is a step towards a brighter tomorrow.
Our program use a Collaborative Therapeutic Approach to enhance the skills to thrive in everyday life. We teach our children, teens, and young adults to function at their best.
Kidz Therapy Networks serves Alpharetta, Buford, Cumming, Duluth, Johns Creek, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Suwanee, and Roswell, as-well-as all the surrounding communities.